• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Shopping at Smyrna.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wreckerman, I am not too far from the Indy site. Let me know if you need help. Was it the flat nosed tractor? I don't know the designation, sorry.

Somemedic

So long 2716... I hope your new home treats you well.
Screw'em, I was doing recon and gathering intel for when I really do go to bid. God help us around tax time though. The nice thing about it is that the old lady said that if I bring home anymore toys I'd better be able to sleep in it. 3 wheelers, snowmobiles... she has been patient

Poor old girl dont realize that the bed of a deuce is bigger than our bedroom. she's gonna get awful lonely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks