• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Super Camper

klawrence

Price

I first seen the price I though tit was 17500, I thought wow that is a fairly decent price until I noticed it was actually 175000.

For that you can buy a tour bus and just tow the bus behind the duece up those off road trails!

jpcj-7

I saw $17,500 the first time I looked and thought, hey maybe, but $175,000 WOW! I first saw a picture of this truck in Peterson's 4 Wheel and Off-Road, that should add $50,000 at least!

dburt

Gadzooks! Some has hijacked my idea for the ultimate off-road luxury motorhome!! With my budget I will probably have to go with one of 14Zips low-buck alternatives. By the way NK14Zip, what is your Avatar?? I hope you were not in that little incident!

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
"In 1996, the vehicle was purchased privately and sent to AM General where it was completely reconditioned and converted to an M-35 A3."

huh?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it has a bathroom. Mine has a bin full of empty gatorade bottles. That has to be worth $175K. Seriously it is too tall for my taste. I prefer to keep things under 13FT due to clearances of bridges here and there. That is why there is no radar on mine.

tjmarco

Nice

I have seen it on Pomerado Rd. In Tierra Santa???? Yes??? I droped my jaw wen I saw it , would not let wife see it, she would want to tag along on my trips!

deess

that guy has flipped his lid i have 1600.00 in mine. i gues i could ask for 10,000 if i put a bucket and a bottle of water in it !!!!!!!!!!

unclemikey

I agree, the Deuce is a " Super Camper". However, even better when it is in the $6000 range. A $169,000 buys a lot of fuel and additional toys!:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks