• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Super Camper

tjmarco

To much dinero!

I,m selling my WC53 and M151a so I can buy me one like deess but i like the setup of unclemikey.Is that a coustom camper or a comercial one? I also like the bike in front since I ride a KLR650.Nice paint job!

unclemikey

Hi Guys:
In reply, I have some pics in album you can peek at. There are some updates, ie, amber headlights, much larger overhead driving lights, I.R. lights, center consel from a gama-goat, ect. The bike will no longer be on the front as I can now carry it in the larger trailer with ease, also with the winch it looked like a bloody freight train going down the road. The Camper is a standard RV issue 11 ft, reason I chose this type is a rised floor for heat and a holding tank in camper, without needing to mount under the deuce. Also it was FREE, had a bit of water damage, no big deal. The only major drawback is the camper is a weak sister to a M109. I have to watch what I get into, as the truck will have no problem, the camper can be overwhelmed.

Having some problems with my computer server, and it will not let me post pics. But when I get that fixed I will update by and by. Thanks for the interest.