• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Tow Bar

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, only complete towbars. If you are found with an incomplete towbar, it is a federal offense punishable by up to 30 years in prison. They also have the right to take all of your green stuff and give you a hefty fine.

If I was you, I'd get that towbar complete before someone squeals on you.
I have a half a tow bar, the side with the pintle ring. It is buried w/ my rocket launchers.....

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hopefully he knows I was kidding. Since he hasn't responded, I can only assume he is desperately trying to rid himself of the towbar parts he does have.

amgeneral72

Nope, only complete towbars. If you are found with an incomplete towbar, it is a federal offense punishable by up to 30 years in prison. They also have the right to take all of your green stuff and give you a hefty fine.

If I was you, I'd get that towbar complete before someone squeals on you.
Eastern Surplus has NEW inner tow bar legs. $100 EA
Not cheap but better than a fine. HA HA HA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks