• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces wild fire sale

junkyarddreams

I have about 30 deuces sitting in my yard. they all run to to for me to scrap. i have one listed on ebay at the moment. they range from 1969 to 1972. I can get clear title for them just trying to find them a new home first. if you check out the one i have listed on ebay it is listed by midshorecylersinc. thanks alot fellas have a good one
oh yeah and i have a 5k generator 2 10k and 3 15k trailer mounted generators i have alot of military items trailers and such. if anyone is interested you can call me at 410-924-5433 or email at midshorerecyclers@verizon.net

Attachments

mahdey

i offered you 2500 on ebay for that exact truck awhile ago....i even tried calling..i had that funky number and you wouldn't pick up. Oh well.

junkyarddreams

yeah i never got the phone call and i missed taking your offer was waiting on the boss's approval and he wasted his time sorry about that it's still for sale if your interested

junkyarddreams

here are some more pictures of the deuces and trailers

Attachments

junkyarddreams

here are a few more pictures if your interested in something you'll have to let me know so i can get better pics of that piece

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It only makes sense that they will want more than they paid at auction. Think back to the auctions in MD and DE. This guy was buying everything up and paying reasonable prices. I remember seeing the same bidder # winning truck after truck. So, figure he paid $1,500 per truck. Do the math and add a profit for him. Now, you have your reasonable offer. If you expect him to take a loss, I think that is asking a bit much. For that price, you will get what you know to be a running deuce. Sounds reasonable to me. It sounds like from the first few posts that he would take $2,500. Start there. If he wanted to lose money, he could scrap them.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want to really get a good deal, offer to buy more than one truck. It sounds like they really want to move them.