• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces wild fire sale

junkyarddreams

just as a qiuck post for those looking at generators i'm checking my other yard to see what i have. i do know i have 500k generator yeah boys the big one cat powered. i'll get some more pics as soon as i can

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is less than I have seen them bring on GL but, for some reason, some guys would rather pay more to GL as if their trucks/trailers are better.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
THATS THE TRUTH...!@
Cant sell a M35A3 for 9K but people will pay 10K + 10% for a G.L. truck they never saw in person!...
Go Figure!,...
Kevin..

junkyarddreams

That is less than I have seen them bring on GL but, for some reason, some guys would rather pay more to GL as if their trucks/trailers are better.
i bought most of the stuff i have from GL my plan was to scrap it but once i got it back to my yard it was just to good to put in the scrap pile so i figured there was someone out there that could use it so i'm trying to sell it. believe me when i say i'm not making hardly if any money by selling this way but i would lose money if i scraped them.