• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diagnostic port

grywitt

I have been looking through some of these TMs and they are awesome but I am struggling to find a good list of what is wired to where in this plug. I ran across one post where Guyfang told someone to test from pin.. to gnd and check the reading. I am not looking to solve a particular problem right now but learn how to answer my own questions and troubleshoot. I thought this manual 9-6115-642-24P would be the right one since it breaks everything down so far. Have I just not dug deep enough or am I not looking in the right book yet? Right now I am searching for the 803A but I have one of each 802A,803A and 804A so I will be needing all of them eventually. Thank you for the help.

grywitt

I have been looking through some of these TMs and they are awesome but I am struggling to find a good list of what is wired to where in this plug. I ran across one post where Guyfang told someone to test from pin.. to gnd and check the reading. I am not looking to solve a particular problem right now but learn how to answer my own questions and troubleshoot. I thought this manual 9-6115-642-24P would be the right one since it breaks everything down so far. Have I just not dug deep enough or am I not looking in the right book yet? Right now I am searching for the 803A but I have one of each 802A,803A and 804A so I will be needing all of them eventually. Thank you for the help.
Well I look forward to any replies I get but I found it. Wrong book. It will be great once I know which book to look into depending on what I'm looking to find.

Guyfang

Staff member
I have been looking through some of these TMs and they are awesome but I am struggling to find a good list of what is wired to where in this plug. I ran across one post where Guyfang told someone to test from pin.. to gnd and check the reading. I am not looking to solve a particular problem right now but learn how to answer my own questions and troubleshoot. I thought this manual 9-6115-642-24P would be the right one since it breaks everything down so far. Have I just not dug deep enough or am I not looking in the right book yet? (You need to look at the TM 9-6115-642-24. Turn to page PDF Page # 107. Start reading there. They are about the same on all models, but LOOK to be sure.) Right now I am searching for the 803A but I have one of each 802A,803A and 804A so I will be needing all of them eventually. Thank you for the help.