• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Difference Between 800 and 900 series Cabs

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if this is in the FAQ section as I can't seem to pull it up, but was wondering if the 800 and 900 series cabs were generally the same. Meaning specifically if the back of the cab is the same dimensions and would the cab reinforcement panels for the deuce and 800 trucks work on a 900.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are different widths.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want measurements or pics send me a PM as I have both at the house right now.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cab brace for the 939 (not 900) and 809 (not 800) are definitely different.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark, basically, the 939 cab is about a foot wider than the 809 cab. Top, windshields, etc. are all wider. Come look at my stuff if you want to see.

Cheers

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark, basically, the 939 cab is about a foot wider than the 809 cab. Top, windshields, etc. are all wider. Come look at my stuff if you want to see.

Cheers
Thanks Rory. The situation arose because a gentlemen purchased one of my cab reinforcement panels and then waited until after he paid for it to say it was for a 923. I wanted to verify there was a difference before shipping him something that wouldn't work. I did refund his money this morning but unfortunately PayPal took their bite out so it cost $4.10 for a refund. And for those wondering, yes the ad says for a deuce or 800 series 5 ton (809 for the correct people).

Last edited by a moderator: