• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Digital Carc

davesgmc

how do these "stencils" work? got any pics of them in use? anyone got pics of a digital green?
I am painting my 4 door, maybe this weekend, tis certainly looks interesting!

3dubs

That rocks! I might just try to make my own stencils and use the woodland colors in the kit I am about to order. I will start with a quarter panel to see if it worked. I have really wanted a plotter for a few other projects.

shannondeese

I am working on a stencil kit right now. I have to work this weekend to pay the bills but I might be able to have one out by late next week. I'll let everyone know once I get it set up.

shannondeese

I think our paint system looks alot better than the Philippines duece. As for how much to paint an m1009 and a m1008. I will get back to you with that. We are still working on prices for a civilian market. Do you want them desert or woodland? Also do you wnat the interior painted single color or left alone? Once you have the information to me I will quickly get a quote to you.

KAILUAZ

This is how it looks with Marines in the Philippines.
Looks like the graphics my Commodore 64 had rofl

I still dont get the digital pattern though. On the uniform it blends in but the big stuff looks odd.
The Ford looks good though.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks