• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sun just peeked through over here. Taking the deuce to a Scout event for a few hours. Hoping the convoy lights will draw attention to them since they are fund raising.

I still want in a Dirtbag T shirt (TAN) unless they have already sold out. I'll be there in spirit I guess. I hope the new doughnut diverter takes his/her duties seriously.

rofl

hole

Dug, it will take more than one person to replace your diverting skills. It will be a team effort I'm sure. It will have to be if we send multiples :p

BLK HMMWV

Multiples!!!

I might have to move to the starting line.

Dug I'm sure we can get you a shirt.
We have a design picked out (( I think))
But so far that's as far as it has gone

What size?

BH

army_nurse

if we had something like this in Oklahoma they would have to call it Red Dirt bag. hope all goes well and i can't wait to see the pics. i get new ideas every time. best wishes and God bless

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Multiples!!!

I might have to move to the starting line.

Dug I'm sure we can get you a shirt.
We have a design picked out (( I think))
But so far that's as far as it has gone

What size?

BH
Um, I like XL cuz, um, I'm into the "baggy" look. Yeah, that's it. XL.

But TAN only. LMK where to Paypal the $$

BLK HMMWV

Um, Ok
1 XL Tan for the baggy look.;)
I'm sure he will start a thread in a few days.
He's a bit under the weather at least he sounded a bit sick when I talked to him a few days ago.

BH

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm feelin' pretty crappy. I just wanna sleep. I only have my laptop as of now, the PC is infected. I don't have access to all the little artwork goodies right now. I plan of getting the PC to the Dr. on Monday. I'll start as soon as I can on the shirt idears. I have the front all picked out, but again...the PC :roll:. 5 weeks? I got alot to do in that time!

BLK HMMWV

Will
I have just the thing for you.
Forget Vitamin C
This is the bomb.

I got this recipe from Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson
The trick is once you light it you have to slam the thing quick.
Try not to get any on your face or clothes.

If all goes as planned it will burn the cold right out of you.
If it doesn't , well then I'm guessing the cold will be the least of your problems.

Get to feeling better soon . I do make house calls if you need a hand with the lighter.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We need another forum....the medic tent! Thanks guys. This thing is going on 5 days now. It is killing me to sit still!

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do believe that those are both whiskies! Send me some and i'll tell you how things work out :D

hole

Got all my parts ordered yesterday from Eriks, should have them here by Tuesday. Now maybe mother nature can help out and give us some clear weather next weekend.

BLK HMMWV

Were did everyone go?
Out Mowing lawns, collecting cans, to pay for fuel to go?

I hope everyone is out wrenching on the rigs and doing any PM work . Only 4 weekends left.
Oil Change in store for me today as well as checking the hubs and diff's. Then maybe finish bolting down some interior sound /floor padding. I need to finish installing the last 8 out of 20 footman loops on the rear hatch for the cargo netting.
I'm storing my Camo netting and poles outside on rear hatch.

Next weekend flush out radiator and install new fluids , hopefully get all the zerk's greased. Then go pick up trailer and check it over. Start pre loading for trip.

If after all that I still have time:
Then wire in tach, interior light, and run GPS ant. wire. (not priority for trip)

BH/CC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks