• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

hole

This may sound abit odd to anyone who doesn't know me .
That being said if you have any old bowling balls in the garage or no were to find any for free or almost nothing. There is a need for them this year at CDB.
They will most likely no be making the trip home in one piece so don't bring out the trophy ball.
Thanks
BH/CC
I'll start looking![thumbzup] What weight is best?

hole

Got the old girl loaded up with parts and supplies to head to WW1's tomorrow. Two axle boots and front W/C + some PM's. Gonna be a good day tater :D

BLK HMMWV

I'd like to come crash the work party but I might start WWlll make the neighbors think that .
I hooked up the trailer to the HMMWV and did a light check. [thumbzup]
Need to make new saftey chains and probably check out the brake system on it.
Then it should be good to go for it's first trip.:jumpin:

BH/CC

BLK HMMWV

I had a great day.
Many thanks to WWl & WWll .
I should be ready to start the loading process after tomorrow.
Except for the clown that tagged my truck today when I wasn't looking it was very productive. I all the sudden have found a need for a train horn on my HMMWV.

BH/CC/ HTLH

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get that compressor on board and you can put a deuce horn on Herbie.
I was gonna ask what the HTLH was, but never mind rofl

BLK HMMWV

Your more then welcome. That's was fun. I think even our host had fun even though he was covered in our grease. Both you guys are good people.
I hope to be able to help more often. Not because of any major breakdowns but just doing the maintenance.
Flushing radiator today. Flush out break system on trailer then I should be good to go.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me your number and I'll call whenever we are turning wrenches! I can even get you a coveted spot on my paint prep team! Just don't tell anyone I hooked you up. Do you like sanding or taping better?