• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

Met1

Well
WWI asked me to post this. He is canceling the event and wants to reschedule the event due to personal reasons what ever that means.
So stand by for the new date, or dates or until he gets a good 2011 calender .

BH

George,
That sucks! I was going to wait until we were all together to let everyone know that we actually won the last mega millions lotto and planned on buying everyone there a brand new MV of their choice.

Oh well, looks like those funds will go to get Obama re-elected now..

Last edited:

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, hopeing it's nothing personal-family-tragic-like for him... meanwhile, standing by for further orders.[thumbzup]

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats George! You made my top 5 lamest April Fool's joke list. There is no prize.

TheRecorder

Victorville Weather Update

Thursday
Apr 7
Partly Cloudy
Hi:65°Lo:41°
Partly Cloudy. High 65F and low 41F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
0%

Friday
Apr 8
Partly Cloudy
Hi:67°Lo:40°
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 40F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
0%

Saturday
Apr 9
Sunny (Clear)
Hi:56°Lo:42°
Sunny. High 56F and low 42F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
0%

Sunday
Apr 10
Sunny (Clear)
Hi:66°Lo:49°
Sunny. High 66F and low 49F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
0%

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well,I'll still be there on the 7th for those who want to join me :jumpin:
AND??

What about those who WANT to, but CAN'T? Who will be there for them? Who will intercept THEIR flaming doughnuts? You will drop THEIR M80s into the mine?

What will happen to the lost crews?

TheRecorder

AND??

What about those who WANT to, but CAN'T? Who will be there for them? Who will intercept THEIR flaming doughnuts? You will drop THEIR M80s into the mine?

Mark,
Looks like we'll need that command post tent after all, to re-assess the mission and tasks brought forth by intel. We will need maps, compasses etc.

hole

AND??

Um,maybe a Therapist could help with all that :lol: On a serious note, we will have a toast followed by a moment of silence for the lost crew. Then without skipping a beat, we will resume blowing up unarmed melons.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Um,maybe a Therapist could help with all that :lol: On a serious note, we will have a toast followed by a moment of silence for the lost crew. Then without skipping a beat, we will resume blowing up unarmed melons.

I thought Dirtbag was good therapy. Catch 22, rock - hard place.

:driver:

BLK HMMWV

Except for Dave you guys are heartless.
Poor fearless leader sitting at home staring at last years calender wondering how he could possibly have picked the wrong date again . I knew we should have gotten him an real calender not that Hooters calender , he gets so easily side tracked.
And your planning on partying without him.
The nerve!!!
I'm bringing beer.

A moment of silence at Dirtbag ???? WTH Who came up with that stupid rule?
Therapist ??
Next thing your going to tell me we have a Don't ask Don't tell policy !!!

Oh wait we do have a what happens at Dirtbag stays at Dirtbag policy .

So much to load so little time.
BH/CC/HTLH

Yipes I just saw my post count I'm half way to ****

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Listen to Connie!! Dates??!! Is that what those number lookin' things are? I gotta start lookin' at those instead of the pics.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was really loud! I think the seat still has wrinkles in it.
Got most all my junk loaded today, Truck is topped off with almost the last of the diesel gas :( Brought a real BBQ so I can do the peppers.
This has to be by far the most crap I have brought out yrt! I'll snap a few pics tomorrow.

Jim, I'll call you tomorrow about your PM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks