• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy 6x6 scaffold

cyamaha2007

Thanks guys. Katie and i will be doing all the construction except the concrete. Any of the mv family are welcome to be a part of the project. The doors willl be open to anyone needing a place to wrench on the weekend. :beer:

Wolf.Dose

Looks like you are doing with your Deuce what the US Army did in Europe in the 70's and 80's, convert the truck to personal needs. By that time, that was more or less illegal, however, any platoon / company did do so. A wooden Body was a minor modification. However, they did to my knowledge convert everything, including big sheet metal work.
Nice try, continue!
Wolf

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the purpose of the weed eater in pic 5 is to trim the weeds, not hold them down.

;-)

The scaffolding looks like a good idea.

emr

just an idea, but an LVL the length of the inside of garage along the sides of deuce, and another across front and back the width of in side of LVL ends , and 24 inch on center some 2 by 8s across them and sheath/deck it , and u could build the while thing from top down :) and just think of the party at an air show,over everyone else... i have done that before, :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks