• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy rock sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shankem-Deep

It must have expired....I haven't had time to even think about building sliders lately. My wife is a full time nursing student in a 10 month accelerated RN program. I work, take care of our son, and keep the house/place up so that leaves me with about enough time to sleep. However, in December she has a couple weeks off from school. I plan on building a couple sets of sliders during that time. I don't think I want to take any orders in case I can't get them finished within a reasonable amount of time. Once they are built I will let you guys that have PM'd me know.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone wants some send him a PM. If he's going to continue to sell these, there needs to be a dedicated for sale ad in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks