• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

MrM4

I am about finished with installing my 9" lift on my m109, if your thinking about doing a lift be prepared, its alot of work. its not hard to figure out but you will find that a duece is plenty heavy on the front end. Check out Blackrocks post on his lift kit, I more or less copied Kyle's idea.

KsM715

can you just flip those wheels around to have the dish out or would that look ridiculous? if anyone has tried this and taken a picture i sure would like to see what it looks like… and also would doing o be too hard on the wheel bearings? oh and for the looks question, i plan on running 52's with an 8 inch lift if that would help make it not look so wide
I've never seen a set of combat rims in person. For some reason I doubt they are chamfered (the holes) on the back side. (there would be no reason for the manufacture to waste time on that)

DeucesWild11

Ha ha.. They are aftermarket originally meant for my chevy 1500 but I liked the way they look on the deuce.. Going to go Purchase some of those Zombie Outbreak Response Team stickers.. Thought you would like that..

Fladams

Hey Hundy,

I've read that you were taking a break from building bobbers. When do you expect that you will start again? I'm looking for a build in the next 3-6 months.

Also, I saw in one of your posts that you moved the front axle forward. How did you accomplish that? And what's the cost? I like the idea for better weight distribution.

I have also seen where you are interested in doing a coil conversion but haven't had a request for that yet. I might just be that customer. Have you worked out the geometry, spring sets etc.?

Billy Bobbed

I wanted to put a couple updated pictures of my truck from the old pictures I put on here a while back.I was putting alot of money in my truck that was needing alot of body work so I sold it.I no longer had the time or money to get it finished the way I wanted.Hoping down the road I'll find another military vehicle to build up.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks