• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone know where I can find the tailgate strap panel

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 893860

This parts truck just showed up in a listing about: Introduction & warning in this forum. Isn't that the strap rack your looking for? You might PM the owner since he says he's going to scrap some of it.
That one doesn't have a panel for the straps; those straps are hooked to loops installed on the tailgate itself.

Lothar

Is there a demand for these panels? (Obviously in addition to the OP need) Looks very easy to replicate and I am looking for things like this to produce.

Gamble

Have you seen the front? .
Ok this is not the truck I posted to start the thread. Your truck is from Yermo. The truck I initially posted is from Albany, GA. But its still beautiful. its up to you to make it what you want. They are all blank canvases in my eyes. My finished truck, in my avatar, is also an m1045a2.

Last edited:

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this is not the truck I posted to start the thread.
Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest it was. Post #20 included a rear shot of my truck that wasn't posted by me. That's what I was referring to in my post#24.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks