• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dont throw that old part! read!

axlr8

before you throw away that "wrecked" upload a pic and send me it.....im willing to pay shipping for the right stuff....it dont have to be perfect....just a 16 year old collecting parts..... thanks and good luck :)

SMOKEWAGON66

i have a clutch disk, throw out bearing, and pressure plate i havent tossed yet....among some other random stuff...ill try to get a pic tomorrow. Is this for that art project or are you peicing together a frankenstein MV? lol

Last edited:

Bighurt

I got a few things laying around that may never see a truck again...I'll dig through the M35 and see what stands out.

chicklin

You want a transfer case that needs rebuilt? You can have mine for free, but it's heavy. I think all it needs is a bearing, but I haven't cracked it open yet.

A

A/C Cages

I have an old abused, ragged out, used up, and worn out part you can have for free. I just dont know if you will want my wife or not.
Oh come on, you know you are still laughing about it, I know my wife is here still laughing too.

axlr8

alrighty....anyone know someone who is coming up this away to mn and could haul up a tcase??? i dont need it but my cousin could.....he has a blown tcase and is waiting for a replacement option....and also those 9x 20s would look good on my trike....ha ill take em if anyone is willing to bringem up here....ha otherwise no thanks on the tires :p