• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dont throw that old part! read!

axlr8

before you throw away that "wrecked" upload a pic and send me it.....im willing to pay shipping for the right stuff....it dont have to be perfect....just a 16 year old collecting parts..... thanks and good luck :)

SMOKEWAGON66

i have a clutch disk, throw out bearing, and pressure plate i havent tossed yet....among some other random stuff...ill try to get a pic tomorrow. Is this for that art project or are you peicing together a frankenstein MV? lol

Last edited:

Bighurt

I got a few things laying around that may never see a truck again...I'll dig through the M35 and see what stands out.

chicklin

You want a transfer case that needs rebuilt? You can have mine for free, but it's heavy. I think all it needs is a bearing, but I haven't cracked it open yet.

A

A/C Cages

I have an old abused, ragged out, used up, and worn out part you can have for free. I just dont know if you will want my wife or not.
Oh come on, you know you are still laughing about it, I know my wife is here still laughing too.

axlr8

alrighty....anyone know someone who is coming up this away to mn and could haul up a tcase??? i dont need it but my cousin could.....he has a blown tcase and is waiting for a replacement option....and also those 9x 20s would look good on my trike....ha ill take em if anyone is willing to bringem up here....ha otherwise no thanks on the tires :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks