• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doorless

UNIMOG-GUY

I know that certain states only allowed doors to be removed if they came removable from the factory. A friend of mine removed the doors on his F-350 during last summer and was written a ticket for it. Now he didn't have anything in place of the removed door (like the tube half door). So if he had he might have been ok but the cop told him it was because his doors weren't suppose to be removed from the factory.

Anubis8472

I know that certain states only allowed doors to be removed if they came removable from the factory. A friend of mine removed the doors on his F-350 during last summer and was written a ticket for it. Now he didn't have anything in place of the removed door (like the tube half door). So if he had he might have been ok but the cop told him it was because his doors weren't suppose to be removed from the factory.

Never seen a vehicle with doors that were not removable.

This style of law is becoming more common lately.
From exhaust systems, to headlights, to suspension height.
Be it lazy lawmakers or intentional oppression, the result is the same.

Would be curious to see if Jeep does thier crash tests with the doors on or off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks