• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drive Belts for Cummins 250

Gamagoat1

Does anyone have part numbers for the drive belts on the 250 Cummins?
I'm going to replace all of them and thought I'd check here first.
Radiator is being boiled out now, engine has been flushed and T stat has been replaced. New hoses, water pump gasket and ring, It should run like new, I hope.

texas-5-ton

Hey Mike,

I will try and look tomarrow to see if the belts on my truck still have the numbers on them. I need to get a new thermostat as well. Do you have the part number for the thermostat handy??

Chad

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i got a full set of belts from john winslow, i thought the price was real good, ill check the numbers off the wrapers tomorrow

he also had the hard to get lower rad. hose

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chad, what temp stat do you want? I think I have a stat and seal too! The stat I have will be a 180.

Gamagoat1

Chad,
The T Stat and seal number for the 250 Cummins is:
Napa 613080 and it's only $27.49 and 180 degrees.

The Cummins number is:
SGZZ 201737 180 F

texas-5-ton

Hey guys. That sounds great. Will , I really appreciate your help. 180 will be great !! Hey Mike, I looked at my belts and the numbers are gone. As a matter of fact, I think that I am going to have to replace ours soon as well.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
The NAPA 25-7360 was near the end of my alternator adj slot. I returned them and got 7340's.

Update; The 7340's worked but were a challenge to get over the fan blades. If they were 1/2"shorter it would be a no-go and the fan would have to come off.... I'd say if there is a 7350 they would be ideal. Guess I tried to get too smart.

Thanks Mike.

ps- Nice looking 6x6 amphib

Last edited: