• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove two VFD deuces with the mechanical parking brakes removed?

rustystud

Rear PTO???
There are three types of rear PTO's for our deuce. One is the "dual shaft" PTO which has a front and rear shaft. The second is the "Transfer-Case" PTO. The third is a "rear shaft" only PTO. I have one of those I took off my Decontaminant Deuce. The transmission TM mentions them.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use a Mico lock in the brake line to the rear wheels on my Dodge Monaco street/drag car. Set it to prevent pressure to the rear brakes for burn-out tire heating, then release it for normal operation. Saves the rear brakes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks