• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump Bed Kit Installation

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I can figure out how to measure it, but forgive my ignorance on adjusting the pressure the pump puts out. What would the process be for that?
You can get a pressure gauge to measure the psi.

There is a pressure relief valve somewhere in the system, this controls max system pressure. The relief valve is often made into the control valve, but every system is different. Usually the pressure relief valve is adjustable.

You’ve got to measure your pressure first, before you adjust the relief. Do not adjust the relief without a pressure gauge. If you turn the relief up too much, you can crack the pump housing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks