• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Durango CO to Memphis TN

usmc81301

Just completed my first day of driving (7 1/2 hours) and feeling good. Taking the HMMWV to school with me this semester ( it is my everyday vehicle). I recently put the 4L80E trasmission in there and it makes all the difference in the world when driving i.e. noise. TIme to rest and prepare for more driving.

ARYankee

I got you covered if you run into any problems when you are in the Little Rock area of Arkansas. Good luck on your trip.

91W350

I just looked at the map and Durango is way south of where I was thinking. Interstate 70 is way out of your flight path. Be safe, Thought maybe I could buy you lunch or save you a motel bill. Glen

Alredneck

Banned
Theres nothing scenic about I70! Its grass................ a tree.........................more grass.......................... a hill you get the picture:deadhorse:

If you make it to Memphis, I got spare tires if you need any, tools for repair, and different odds and ends of the green hobby. I live 30 mins away in Cordova, my yard is down by the river, just not to close!