• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Durango CO to Memphis TN

usmc81301

Just completed my first day of driving (7 1/2 hours) and feeling good. Taking the HMMWV to school with me this semester ( it is my everyday vehicle). I recently put the 4L80E trasmission in there and it makes all the difference in the world when driving i.e. noise. TIme to rest and prepare for more driving.

ARYankee

I got you covered if you run into any problems when you are in the Little Rock area of Arkansas. Good luck on your trip.

91W350

I just looked at the map and Durango is way south of where I was thinking. Interstate 70 is way out of your flight path. Be safe, Thought maybe I could buy you lunch or save you a motel bill. Glen

Alredneck

Banned
Theres nothing scenic about I70! Its grass................ a tree.........................more grass.......................... a hill you get the picture:deadhorse:

If you make it to Memphis, I got spare tires if you need any, tools for repair, and different odds and ends of the green hobby. I live 30 mins away in Cordova, my yard is down by the river, just not to close!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks