• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dutch progress AW 57 /5 mobiel veldkeuken

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool. I just had a "Doh!!" moment when I looked at your user name. Should have been a significant clue as regards the truck...:roll:

Cheers

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nice complete looking kitchen, did you find it in Canada or did you get it imported? If I remember there a frame tent that is set up over these for cooking in harsh weather. Love the old school wooden stirring paddle. I was lucky enough to get a German TFK 250 that was imported for use by the Sea Bees. TFK250A 010.jpg I only use it twice a year for club functions and it really will draw a crowd.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since I consider cooking a chore rather than entertaining, I don't know why I find the field kitchens so interesting (maybe because there is little military gear I don't find interesting), but they are cool.

A couple of the guys in our local club have MKT's that get set up at a few of our bigger events, and they produce some mighty fine chow with them.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers