• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dutch progress AW 57 /5 mobiel veldkeuken

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool. I just had a "Doh!!" moment when I looked at your user name. Should have been a significant clue as regards the truck...:roll:

Cheers

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nice complete looking kitchen, did you find it in Canada or did you get it imported? If I remember there a frame tent that is set up over these for cooking in harsh weather. Love the old school wooden stirring paddle. I was lucky enough to get a German TFK 250 that was imported for use by the Sea Bees. TFK250A 010.jpg I only use it twice a year for club functions and it really will draw a crowd.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since I consider cooking a chore rather than entertaining, I don't know why I find the field kitchens so interesting (maybe because there is little military gear I don't find interesting), but they are cool.

A couple of the guys in our local club have MKT's that get set up at a few of our bigger events, and they produce some mighty fine chow with them.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks