• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Texas micro-rally!

Jeepsinker

Ok guys, this isn't speculative, it is in fact happening. I have a couple of gun rings as well as a couple of other small parts that I need to get over to Fuzzytoaster. I also have two tires that I picked up from Polk for member Plumkrazy, also have some business to do with mkcoen, and M715mike said he would show up if I let him know I was in town. This started as just business but why not get together and have a sit down meal somewhere too? Fuzzy seems to have a good place to do this and possibly some other members that might show for this shoddily planned get together. So guys, all I need to know is a time that you could all be there?

Location: College station, Exact location to be posted by fuzzy.

Jeepsinker

Ok, just because I know it will come up... This is NOT a sanctioned SS event. I did not ask for anybody's blessing or anything like that. This is somewhat impromptu.

I recently bought a medium- heavy towbar with feet and pins for $60.:naner:
If you need a place in tx to park your wrecker for a few weeks you can use my place. Just figured I'd throw it out there. Sure would come in handy for my wrecker conversion!

however, if you come across a gantry crane in your travels please let he know. I'll try to make it to CS. I'm about 40 mins out.

Brett

Tornadogt

I will keep my eyes on this thread when you set a day and time I will see if i can get away. I have to go to Ft Worth to pick up 35 FMTV wheels and tires Thursday or Friday.

Haha! Thanks. Need the lifting abilities! When I get it blasted and corrected, I might have to give you a hollar. I don't have any trees large enough to use as an anchor thus the need for a gantry crane!

brett

Aldixie

Will try and make it out there. I know this weekend I have a guy coming to pick up a car I just sold on Saturday. I will then have the funds to buy my Deuce and a half. I like the bobbed one that's for sale on here out in Buchanan, looking for something similar.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you say tow bar? ;-)
Didn't I tell you? I traded yours for a 24v ice cream maker.

Anyone else need a M44 (818, M35) series cab reinforcement plate? I still have a stack and it'd be a lot cheaper picking one up in person than trying to ship it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks