• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Texas micro-rally!

Jeepsinker

Ok guys, this isn't speculative, it is in fact happening. I have a couple of gun rings as well as a couple of other small parts that I need to get over to Fuzzytoaster. I also have two tires that I picked up from Polk for member Plumkrazy, also have some business to do with mkcoen, and M715mike said he would show up if I let him know I was in town. This started as just business but why not get together and have a sit down meal somewhere too? Fuzzy seems to have a good place to do this and possibly some other members that might show for this shoddily planned get together. So guys, all I need to know is a time that you could all be there?

Location: College station, Exact location to be posted by fuzzy.

Jeepsinker

Ok, just because I know it will come up... This is NOT a sanctioned SS event. I did not ask for anybody's blessing or anything like that. This is somewhat impromptu.

I recently bought a medium- heavy towbar with feet and pins for $60.:naner:
If you need a place in tx to park your wrecker for a few weeks you can use my place. Just figured I'd throw it out there. Sure would come in handy for my wrecker conversion!

however, if you come across a gantry crane in your travels please let he know. I'll try to make it to CS. I'm about 40 mins out.

Brett

Tornadogt

I will keep my eyes on this thread when you set a day and time I will see if i can get away. I have to go to Ft Worth to pick up 35 FMTV wheels and tires Thursday or Friday.

Haha! Thanks. Need the lifting abilities! When I get it blasted and corrected, I might have to give you a hollar. I don't have any trees large enough to use as an anchor thus the need for a gantry crane!

brett

Aldixie

Will try and make it out there. I know this weekend I have a guy coming to pick up a car I just sold on Saturday. I will then have the funds to buy my Deuce and a half. I like the bobbed one that's for sale on here out in Buchanan, looking for something similar.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you say tow bar? ;-)
Didn't I tell you? I traded yours for a 24v ice cream maker.

Anyone else need a M44 (818, M35) series cab reinforcement plate? I still have a stack and it'd be a lot cheaper picking one up in person than trying to ship it.

Last edited: