• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical connectors source

dcowan

Does anyone have a good source for the rubber plug connectors (I've seen them called packard, and deckard). Looking for the rubber boots and the internal spades. I ordered what I thought was correct on amazon and they turned out to be same size rubber plugs but the metal connectors were not the same size as whats on my truck.

spankybear

First off are you talking these connectors here?

They have a pin and socket instead of a spade.

If you are looking for the ones above...There are a few places out there... I just ordered some form Big Mike's Motor pool .com. You can find them on ebay and there is also Erik's military and Industrial surplus. Use the mil satandard number for find then in a search engine. Note the "dash" number is the wire gauge.

Reactions: art

dcowan

First off are you talking these connectors here?

They have a pin and socket instead of a spade.

If you are looking for the ones above...There are a few places out there... I just ordered some form Big Mike's Motor pool .com. You can find them on ebay and there is also Erik's military and Industrial surplus. Use the mil satandard number for find then in a search engine. Note the "dash" number is the wire gauge.

Yes those are the connectors and the ones I ordered looked like this also but the pin sizes were wrong.

spankybear

I only have 14 ga here so I can't check... maybe the pin and socket size is not the same between 12, 14 and 16 gauge. Maybe someone else can chime in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks