• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 16 foot trailer headed from South west Ga to North Carolina

jrobinson5093

I will be headed up to North Carolina from South west Georgia this weekend with a empty trailer. I will be bringing back some tires Monday but may have some room on the ride back.

Smokinyoda

Whats your planned route? I might have a couple items around Macon that need to come to Franklin NC. Nothing big, just a M939 exhaust stack and spare tire davit.

jrobinson5093

I was gonna go up through Columbus and take 185 through Atlanta then what ever witch away to get to Haysville NC. Macon is aways out but I could take a different route for a little dinner money maybe. Franklin will be on my way to Granite Fall from Hayesville so drop off will not be a problem.

Last edited:

jrobinson5093

Well we got home just a few hours ago and unloaded everything. Every thing went smooth but on the way back both front tires had the belts separate. I was able to pull over at a rest stop and take my spare and put it on the front and one time from my back duals too, Thats why I like a dually. I limped it to a tire place and had them replaced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks