• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 16 foot trailer headed from South west Ga to North Carolina

jrobinson5093

I will be headed up to North Carolina from South west Georgia this weekend with a empty trailer. I will be bringing back some tires Monday but may have some room on the ride back.

Smokinyoda

Whats your planned route? I might have a couple items around Macon that need to come to Franklin NC. Nothing big, just a M939 exhaust stack and spare tire davit.

jrobinson5093

I was gonna go up through Columbus and take 185 through Atlanta then what ever witch away to get to Haysville NC. Macon is aways out but I could take a different route for a little dinner money maybe. Franklin will be on my way to Granite Fall from Hayesville so drop off will not be a problem.

Last edited:

jrobinson5093

Well we got home just a few hours ago and unloaded everything. Every thing went smooth but on the way back both front tires had the belts separate. I was able to pull over at a rest stop and take my spare and put it on the front and one time from my back duals too, Thats why I like a dually. I limped it to a tire place and had them replaced.