• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty Trailer - N. CA to CO 04~05/2009

AaronHorrocks

I'm hauling an empty 3/4 Ton M116A2 from Livermore, CA up to Cheyenne Wells, Colorado in the last week of April.

Can tie down and deliver just about anything smaller than a jeep to anyone along the route of I-80 up and over through Wyoming, or I-80 to Utah, then South on I-15, and East again on I-70 through the Rockies. :-D

Will be offering cheap hauling! Just need fuel for the payload + a little ... Besides highway driving with an empty trailer isn't fun! :-x

WW1123

I have a jeep engine and tranny located near Oroville, CA(65 mi north of I80)
that needs to go to Idalia, CO(70 mi north of Cheyenne Wells). I guess the weight to be about 350#. A lift truck is available to load/unload on each end. Can you handle this and if so what will you charge? Thanks, CN

AaronHorrocks

I figure about $288 will cover all the expenses on my end.

Will this be a engine and tranny mounted together, or seperately? If it's together it'd be much easier to transport.

I think the engine if complete and alone weights 350 easy, and a transmission is another 150 to 250.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks