• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty Trailer - N. CA to CO 04~05/2009

AaronHorrocks

I'm hauling an empty 3/4 Ton M116A2 from Livermore, CA up to Cheyenne Wells, Colorado in the last week of April.

Can tie down and deliver just about anything smaller than a jeep to anyone along the route of I-80 up and over through Wyoming, or I-80 to Utah, then South on I-15, and East again on I-70 through the Rockies. :-D

Will be offering cheap hauling! Just need fuel for the payload + a little ... Besides highway driving with an empty trailer isn't fun! :-x

WW1123

I have a jeep engine and tranny located near Oroville, CA(65 mi north of I80)
that needs to go to Idalia, CO(70 mi north of Cheyenne Wells). I guess the weight to be about 350#. A lift truck is available to load/unload on each end. Can you handle this and if so what will you charge? Thanks, CN

AaronHorrocks

I figure about $288 will cover all the expenses on my end.

Will this be a engine and tranny mounted together, or seperately? If it's together it'd be much easier to transport.

I think the engine if complete and alone weights 350 easy, and a transmission is another 150 to 250.