• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Accessory Belt Driven Clutched Hydraulic Pump

74M35A2

We loaded the ones we have in those pics to over 3,000psi, and the belt and clutch were fine. It is a well made name brand unit. For the $400 or so for the clutch pump, I would try it. I already have a 925a2 all set up, but if I did not, I would try this route first. $500 or whatever for the pump and bracket, $500 for a winch, and you could turn a 923 into a 925 for $1k plus tank, hoses, and valve.

Just wanted to illustrate it as an option. It does have more activation options. Who knows, I may be even be switching to it if I do a dump bed and electric solenoid valves, want to make it go up and down while driving and the stock PTO pump can't do that as easily, be able to control front winch as a single person to wind it up out front, and throw to cab control tower in the garbage to free up more 3 person room.

I also like what somebody just showed about a direct PTO mounted pump with no driveshaft, but you can't make the bed dance while driving and hit stop light and overpasses with it :/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks