EUC Approved

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

gestut

Hmmmm? I was updated via email of the change
My EUC was filed on 4/8/2020
Just got updated to day 4/24/2020 under ECU Status it reads "Submitted to TSC, pending approval"
Hoping the next step wont be to long with everything going on.
that doesnt make sense, i did get an email that they reveived my euc and thats it, my euc filled on 4/1 and it says euc status "sent" and last update 4/2. what ever that means. Also I had a nother person whoes status said "sent" and went to approved in 4 week (first time) do you know what did the status say beofore it went to submited? some one told me 'sent" means sent to tsc, but not based on what you are saying, now thoroughly confused, and it does not sound consistent with Gp with statuses

Last edited:

Kbarnes0

that doesnt make sense, i did get an email that they reveived my euc and thats it, my euc filled on 4/1 and it says euc status "sent" and last update 4/2. what ever that means. Also I had a nother person whoes status said "sent" and went to approved in 4 week (first time) do you know what did the status say beofore it went to submited? some one told me 'sent" means sent to tsc, but not based on what you are saying, now thoroughly confused, and it does not sound consistent with Gp with statuses
This is my first run at it. Wish I could remember what it said before. I believe it said "received"

simp5782

My safe word is Pork and Beans.
Supporting Vendor
New folks should learn that the EUC process makes no sense when it comes to time lines and submissions.

Do not try to make sense of it.

Why do some first time EUC submissions get approved in 4 weeks after it was submitted vs a person who buys 15 trucks a year, submits an euc for every truck and has had EUCs clear in the last 30 days, submits it on the same day as the first time buyer and they get their notice that it is approved 12 weeks later or 6 months later. It makes no sense and there is no way to fight it.

If it has been several months you can begin calling every day to customer service. 3x a day and you will make some headway that way

AtlantaSBR

I am just a couple weeks ahead of you but "EUC Sent" just means that you sent it to GP and they acknowledged receipt. For me, I filled out the EUC and submitted on 3/11 they acknowledged receipt and changed status on 3/18.

After about a month (4/13), my status changed from "EUC Sent" to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks