• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approved

AndyV

Got an automated email from GovPlanet that Title shipped via Fed Ex ground. Expected arrival Friday July 31st. Delay in title was CA office was closed due to COVID.

I would assume EUCs are being processed again.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tl;dr
I see major delays on IP's/GP's side more so than the DLA or MSCS on these SF-97s. IP is the bottleneck for reasons unknown (but we can speculate). SF-97s are at least starting to move for now and maybe EUCs will start moving again too.. I hope.

No movement yet on EUCs from my stuff pending since February 20' but things may be warming up. I received 2 SF-97's on the 27th (this month) but I see a few red flags in dates/delays though. All dates for both SF-97s are identical as shown below despite them being filed almost 2 months apart.

Example 1 & 2:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF-97 Request Submitted to IP: 3/6/20
SF-97 Request Submitted to IP: 4/30/20

IP Rep Signed SF-97: 6/9/20
DLA Agent signed SF-97: 7/14/20
DLA to IP transfer date on SF-97: 5/21/20

IP Cover letter: 7/23/20
Received documents: 7/27/20
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I see here is a 3 month gap between submission of documents to IP and an IP rep printing/signing it. It took another month before a DLA agent signed it which is also the "Date of Statement" on the SF-97. It's unknown when it got sent from DLA back to IP and how long it was held which the time gap is 2 more months. If they got it around 7/23, as shown on the cover letter, then they forwarded it to me in a fair time (roughly a week). If not.. where and why was it held up for 2 months after everyone signed? DLA COVID shut down perhaps?

What I did notice is that IP is presigning SF-97s before they're signed by the DLA. I don't know if the forms are physically filled out by IP and sent to the DLA (it could, it is slow bureaucracy at its finest) or IP is backdating their signature..but if so why? Maybe they're batch signing blank forms and sending them to the DLA to fill out.

Example 3: USMC Item from "Marine Corps Systems Command"
SF-97 Request Submitted to IP: 3/6/20 (hey, same time as 1!)

IP Rep Signed SF-97: 5/29/20
MCSC Agent signed SF-97: 6/26/20
MCSC to IP transfer date on SF-97: (blank)

IP Cover letter: 7/9/20
Received documents: 7/16/20

So the SF-97 request sat in IP's hands for almost 3 months!!..before being signed/printed. It took another month to get signed by MSCS (same time frame as getting it signed by the DLA). IP had it back within a week after signage and printed the cover letter on 7/9/20. I had it a week later.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
..and imagine that. 2 EUCs cleared this morning despite the items being purchased a month apart but about 3-3.5 months ago. Maybe the key is to b*t%# and make noise or the EUCs are moving again if at least slowly. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_4.jpg

fpchief

Got an automated email from GovPlanet that Title shipped via Fed Ex ground. Expected arrival Friday July 31st. Delay in title was CA office was closed due to COVID.

I would assume EUCs are being processed again.
I recieved my EUC a couple months ago. After you received yours, you didnt do anything for SF97 did you? All automatic if you paid for it at auction?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks