• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everything is gone from the govplanet account.

blutow

I just logged on for the first time in a couple weeks to confirm my EUC is still pending . My auction is gone. No EUC pending, no items won, no invoices, etc. It's like my account was wiped out, but I'm logged in. Anyone else seeing issues? Maybe an IT update/failure? I guess I'll call on Monday to see what's up.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me too, everything seems to be copacetic here. if it has been more than 90 days you will have to select ALL ITEMS WON

dougco1

I just logged on for the first time in a couple weeks to confirm my EUC is still pending . My auction is gone. No EUC pending, no items won, no invoices, etc. It's like my account was wiped out, but I'm logged in. Anyone else seeing issues? Maybe an IT update/failure? I guess I'll call on Monday to see what's up.
Your account got hacked and all your items were sold on the black market to a third world country.

BananaRay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sign back into your account. Click on Buying. Click Items won. On the right side of the page above the empty box click All items won. This should show you your truck. You will have a similar problem when you look up your EUC. You will have to click All EUC's to get it to show after 90 days. Now you get to wait with the rest of us for what feels like an eternity.

blutow

Sign back into your account. Click on Buying. Click Items won. On the right side of the page above the empty box click All items won. This should show you your truck. You will have a similar problem when you look up your EUC. You will have to click All EUC's to get it to show after 90 days. Now you get to wait with the rest of us for what feels like an eternity.
Thanks, I'm an idiot. Or their website should be clearer. Probably a little bit of both, but I'm leaning toward me just being dumb. The "all items" thing was even posted previously and I looked, but I was looking for a search criteria or something.

Anyway, it's all good and I can see my stuff again. All good except my EUC is still pending, but that was expected. Thanks for all the replys, even the one's compounding my fears of losing my hmmwv before I get it.

Hummer Guy

Just logged in, everything fine with mines. I almost caught a heart attack for a second

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just logged in, everything fine with mines. I almost caught a heart attack for a second
You guys are finally getting the 90 day EUC missing on your buying page. I dealt with that two weeks ago and still no EUC. What a let down for Christmas. And Humvees up for auctions 2nd week of Jan. Let the poor guy at TSC catch up with September's EUCs.

You have a better chance of getting omnicron like me this past week than seeing your EUC approved.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hummer Guy

You guys are finally getting the 90 day EUC missing on your buying page. I dealt with that two weeks ago and still no EUC. What a let down for Christmas. And Humvees up for auctions 2nd week of Jan. Let the poor guy at TSC catch up with September's EUCs.

You have a better chance of getting omnicron like me this past week than seeing your EUC approved.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yea, I really expected to have my EUC approved around the Christmas time. At this rate, I have no clue when it's going to be approved, I hope it don't wait till I get omnicron or something were I'm too sick to work on it. Who knows, I maybe dead by the time its approved 😂

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, I really expected to have my EUC approved around the Christmas time. At this rate, I have no clue when it's going to be approved, I hope it don't wait till I get omnicron or something were I'm too sick to work on it. Who knows, I maybe dead by the time its approved
Don't worry, this omnicron crap China virus is like a cold. Spreads like crazy. Daughter was sick Monday, she stayed on her side of house, I masked, washed hands and sprayed any time I took care of her and I got it 4 days later. I don't wish it on anyone but at this time frame I was kidding about getting it sooner than a EUC.

Sent from my Nextel i1000

blutow

I also got a little Covid instead of my euc for Xmas. Not sure if omnicron or not, but it was a nonevent for me. Felt bad for maybe 8 hours and then had a little sniffle for a couple days. I think I was exposed the day after getting my booster and flu shot, so my immune system was pretty hammered at the time. My mom got it the following week w mild symptoms and she’s in her mid 70’s. She also had her booster the previous week and she has no idea where she picked it up.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BULL. I almost died of the Wuhan Flu last year.
I am surprised as a physician you were not fully immunized (read I bet you were and that is my point!)
Glad it did not kill you.
I WILL NOT COMPLY!

Last edited:

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am fully vaccinated. What are you talking about? Fully vaccinated and boostered!!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go into your account then click on buying theb on paid invoice then on the right side of the page click the blue tab thats the only way i could pull mine up

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, back on topic cuz Effin no one is here to talk about covid crap…

after 90 days you need to view EUC status a bit differently, you have to filter via “All”.
The EUC person who signs off decided to go on PTO, and thanks to the pathetic way these are approved and signed off, that means everything comes to a screeching halt, I’m waiting on trucks from early sept

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks