• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Expeditions, adventures or just a campout

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
pry bars and a hammer i think. they had plenty of time i was gone on vacation.
That makes me sick ! Its sad that now to keep your hard earned stuff you have to have alarms and camera systems and floor pressure pads and hidden cameras . Ive got the sickest locksmith of all time and his most favorite saying is people build million dollar houses with the best of everything and put 9 dollar kwickset locks on the doors ! If your contents of your home or business doesnt seem worth a steel door and frame with abloy or medeco locks on it just leave the door open so they dont bust the caseing kicking it in ! He says the only thing you cant make more of is TIME ! Do everything you can in your house to slow them down to getting to the good stuff because that alarm going off means somebodys coming so now they can only grab whats out and loose so let them see some 100 dollar shotguns and rifles leaned up in the corners they can see so they grab them and leave and be sure to take out the firing pins or grind them down so they dont get used on someone else later and bite the bullit and always get wireless cellular back up dialer calling out to the alarm co. if they cut the phone lines and my favorite thing if you have wireless internet in the house buy 3 or 4 ring doorbells and hide them in your house where they dont see them and even if they steel them the images have already been sent to your phone so while your away or vacation the moment they walk in you know about it if you dont have an alarm system and put them on your outside doors as well you cant beet em for the money

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yessir and all the ones i have acquired recently have also came up missing. along with the ammo and mags.
Must be something in the water these days down in the Lone Star dont yall fret somebody coming for your stuff when the dems get their way ! They only have to be willing to lose their life like me to get em !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea thats going to be a sad day ! If you were going to comply with it ! I will be giving mine back a dollar at a time if that day comes in my lifetime ! Im afraid they will send a big tittied tan blond to the door and she will take everything i got and leave me wimpering in the front yard .

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yea thats going to be a sad day ! If you were going to comply with it ! I will be giving mine back a dollar at a time if that day comes in my lifetime ! Im afraid they will send a big tittied tan blond to the door and she will take everything i got and leave me wimpering in the front yard .
Dang right because there is this small thing called 2A and for some stubborn reason I feel the need hang onto my rights.
The way I see it that is very binary.
Straight up answers like YES or NO.
There is no discussion to be had...

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang right because there is this small thing called 2A and for some stubborn reason I feel the need hang onto my rights.
The way I see it that is very binary.
Straight up answers like YES or NO.
There is no discussion to be had...
Thats what im talking about !

Rhino 5/4

Drive 3 hrs. Last night and spent the night to wake up to a 20+ mph head wind with 40-50 mph gusts, threw a u joint and beat the rap out of my front fuel tank, met an awesome man willing to help a stranger out in shamrock tx. 20211028_152115.jpg20211028_124937.jpg20211028_121256.jpg20211028_110421.jpg20211028_080609.jpgand let me borrow his shop to weld the keepers in on the shaft to keep from throwing the caps. So a great trip so far.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Drive 3 hrs. Last night and spent the night to wake up to a 20+ mph head wind with 40-50 mph gusts, threw a u joint and beat the rap out of my front fuel tank, met an awesome man willing to help a stranger out in shamrock tx. View attachment 849190View attachment 849191View attachment 849192View attachment 849193View attachment 849194and let me borrow his shop to weld the keepers in on the shaft to keep from throwing the caps. So a great trip so far.
Are you going to run 83 to south dakota ? If so when you get to murdo theres a truckdtop there with buffalo and you can eat some in the resturant you should try it ! Sounds like your doin ok and made a new friend in shamrock

Rhino 5/4

OK so phone dook a dump last night, radiator hose got a hole and when the drive shaft came loose busted the park brake band so no park brake. Best part we are in Rapid City South Dakota almost half of our adventure driving. Gonna go check out the faces and whatever else we can see before heading east for feathered creatures that need population control! Can't really tell in the picture but small town opened their shops and stores for the little creepy things to load up on the sweet stuff. I also had a young girl actually count my change back when I got a coke. I complemented and praised her. Quite refreshing to see true America.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK so phone dook a dump last night, radiator hose got a hole and when the drive shaft came loose busted the park brake band so no park brake. Best part we are in Rapid City South Dakota almost half of our adventure driving. Gonna go check out the faces and whatever else we can see before heading east for feathered creatures that need population control! Can't really tell in the picture but small town opened their shops and stores for the little creepy things to load up on the sweet stuff. I also had a young girl actually count my change back when I got a coke. I complemented and praised her. Quite refreshing to see true America.
Aint that the damn truth about the change ! Where i live Kroger rounds up to the next dollar and wont give you back any change on top of only having 1 line open trying to make you ring up your own groceries ! I have lived too long !

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Aint that the damn truth about the change ! Where i live Kroger rounds up to the next dollar and wont give you back any change on top of only having 1 line open trying to make you ring up your own groceries ! I have lived too long !
Hate to say it, but there is gonna be an ass-whipping if I don't get my change. I am a patient person, but my money is mine. Even a nickel that is mine will be put in my hands before I walk away - or they can give me back whatever money I gave them - and they can keep their goods.

I had a job as a cashier as a teenager at the Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (That is A&P to everybody else). I got paid for doing that work. I don't plan to be checking myself out anywhere that I go. Maybe I am old and stubborn, but if I buy something - I don't think that automatically makes me a cashier!

People are too dang dumb to understand that they are just eliminating jobs by allowing that sort of thing.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hate to say it, but there is gonna be an ass-whipping if I don't get my change. I am a patient person, but my money is mine. Even a nickel that is mine will be put in my hands before I walk away - or they can give me back whatever money I gave them - and they can keep their goods.

I had a job as a cashier as a teenager at the Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (That is A&P to everybody else). I got paid for doing that work. I don't plan to be checking myself out anywhere that I go. Maybe I am old and stubborn, but if I buy something - I don't think that automatically makes me a cashier!

People are too dang dumb to understand that they are just eliminating jobs by allowing that sort of thing.
The water is swirling !!!!! Hold on !!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks