• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2011 Rausch Creek rally

mikey

I believe I'm in. I'll have a ton of questions for some Rausch Creek veterans as this will be my first MV meetup and first time at Rausch creek. I'll be heading down from NEPA (18454) if anyone is interested in a convoy from that area.

Mikey

LanceRobson

Well, I just fund out that I won't be able to make it this time. Nancy and I are heading to North Carolina that week to look at some possible retirement properties and to visit some family. I'll have to wait and see what spring brings.

Lance

Woulda Loved to went with ya guys but unfortunately we have drill this weekend so not only am i missing out on this run but the gun show in Bloomsburg... Go team haha I wanna see pics when yall git done! :beer:

kastein

did you make it home somehow? That was a pretty rough break (no pun intended), makes me think a lot about how much I trust the brake system in my truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks