• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2017 Rausch Creek Off Road Park

cucvrus

http://rc4x4.org/
This should give the details and location. that is a long drive from Michigan. We did have a couple of guys drive in from Chicago a few years back. Great time if you want to come we are all the way east on 80 to I81 south. I am sure there is a quicker way but that gives you an idea how far east we are. Good luck be safe and drive carefully. We hit the trails Saturday AM and have a campfire on Friday night. Check out the web page. And you are welcome to come. it wil be great. And fun.

cucvrus

maybe get a ride in the back of a 5 ton. Funny guys.

Hahahaha-if only!
I may give this a try. I did ride in the back of a 5 ton. Remember? We were reported to the SS. This time I think we take the M1009 and strap it in the back of the 5 ton and go at it thru the trails. I have a set of ramps I can bring. Or just go to a hill and drive it on back. Sounds like fun. I promise to wear my seat belt and follow the safety rules. See you in the AM Joehop. And anyone else that's coming. My cell number 717 673-5395. Give me a call if you need anything. Take care. T minus 24. Aloha. Visit us and like us on Facebook RC Outcasts. Hahahaha- If only! Well I didn't know in Amish dialect. https://youtu.be/0p44bc2CSAI

71m109a3

I may give this a try. I did ride in the back of a 5 ton. Remember? We were reported to the SS. This time I think we take the M1009 and strap it in the back of the 5 ton and go at it thru the trails. I have a set of ramps I can bring. Or just go to a hill and drive it on back. Sounds like fun. I promise to wear my seat belt and follow the safety rules. See you in the AM Joehop. And anyone else that's coming. My cell number 717 673-5395. Give me a call if you need anything. Take care. T minus 24. Aloha. Visit us and like us on Facebook RC Outcasts. Hahahaha- If only! Well I didn't know in Amish dialect. https://youtu.be/0p44bc2CSAI
Be sure to post pictures if you're successful. I'd love to see that!

cucvrus

Sounds great. I will be up tonight. I have to get some lumber together. Looking forward to seeing you. 71m109a3 if the piggy back takes place I will be sure to share pictures. I think it would be fun. I am game as long as I don't scratch my differential cover bolts. One time my Son was in a demo derby. He said Dad how do I do it. I said I think the best advise I can give you is to bring home paint samples of every car out there. He said that will be easy. I said let me finish Son. I want the paint samples on the rear differential cover. He made me proud. So now we just settle for the biggest mud hole and see how deep we can go in before we need dragged or lifted out. Having a few 5 tons in the group makes brave men of Father and Son. Most times we don't need any assistance. Looking forward to seeing our new friends and old friends. Great days.

cucvrus

Well I will be departing and dropping off the grid. I have a small bit of lumber to load and want to get Terminus m1009 up to Rausch So I can relax on the way up in the AM. Maybe someone will load it up and tie it down and I can relax al day tomorrow. No I will enjoy driving around in my STOCK CUCV M1009. No lockers just like the military ordered them. I think it can do it. See you at Rausch Creek.
thhthttps://youtu.be/Yx9xO98kcBUtps://youtu.be/Yx9xO98kcBUink I can, I think I can- the Little Engine that Could

vwmike

So Its looking like I can head out of here about 5:30 which should put me there about 8ish depending on traffic. Can I still get in to camp since it after hours? If anything I can leave early in the morning and be there about 8am.

GregSLSTJ

That's about when I'm arriving no issues, just go to the right when you pull in and you'll probably see people setting up. Not usually busy on Friday nights.

cucvrus

10296841_821656037870464_3441052444587757292_n.jpgDSCF3844.jpgDSCF3845.jpgHey park over by my Terminus m1009. I will be back up in the morning. A couple other guys are there and a few went to hotels after parking their rigs. It is nice out tonight. Not cold and not windy. Calm and reasonable seasonal weather. Have a nice evening. I will be back in the AM. Nap time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks