• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Camp Dirtbag

hole

The Slash X run will most likely happen on Friday, since Saturday will be clean up day. Ya'll show up early if you want to come to Slash X

BLK HMMWV

Slash X

I never been there always wanted to go but so far never made it.
About how far is it from our camp?
I doubt I'm going out on Friday .

Yes I believe thay have nailed down that date.

CC

msisco

Hi All,

Well I wanted to throw out an open invite to every going to this event. I recently purchased land right down the road on the Lucerne Valley Cutoff approx 1 mile towards Barstow Road hwy 247 from where Camp Dirt bag is held . I bought this land specifically for camping and using my clean up tools. It is in a sheltered canyon that has an amazing cleaning range for us all to share. We shouldn't have to worry about any issues while cleaning up plus it is just a super cool place to play and explore. I have a 5 ton cargo and 105 trailer. I also just picked up a 103 trailer gen set PU-619 that has two 10KW generators on it. My plan is to use the gen sets for lighting, welding, plasma cutting and general power anything you can think of. I wanted to setup some metal halide lights for night time cleaning into our canyon. You can see camp dirtbag from my dirt road to our property. I will even throw out the option for all of us to stay on my land for this event/trip. We have tons of space and it is hidden from the main road so we dont have to worry if the fire gets a little out of control :mrgreen:.

here are a few pictures of my property and M54, 105 and 95 Range Rover.

Let me know if your all interested in staying at my property or even just as a place to clean up.

Thanks,
Mike Sisco

Attachments

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All,

Well I wanted to throw out an open invite to every going to this event. I recently purchased land right down the road on the Lucerne Valley Cutoff approx 1 mile towards Barstow Road hwy 247 from where Camp Dirt bag is held . I bought this land specifically for camping and using my clean up tools. It is in a sheltered canyon that has an amazing cleaning range for us all to share. We shouldn't have to worry about any issues while cleaning up plus it is just a super cool place to play and explore. I have a 5 ton cargo and 105 trailer. I also just picked up a 103 trailer gen set PU-619 that has two 10KW generators on it. My plan is to use the gen sets for lighting, welding, plasma cutting and general power anything you can think of. I wanted to setup some metal halide lights for night time cleaning into our canyon. You can see camp dirtbag from my dirt road to our property. I will even throw out the option for all of us to stay on my land for this event/trip. We have tons of space and it is hidden from the main road so we dont have to worry if the fire gets a little out of control :mrgreen:.

here are a few pictures of my property and M54, 105 and 95 Range Rover.

Let me know if your all interested in staying at my property or even just as a place to clean up.

Thanks,
Mike Sisco
PM sent!!

100dollarman

Should have the rims and tires from Hundy by then. Hope to bring the 813 this time.

Phil-- I have everything you need in stock!!!! Call me when you can-

Of Course "Team 100dollarman" will present and accounted for!!! Cant wait!

We have been selling alot of trucks, tires, and etc lately, and I have been inviting the 'like minded' (anyone thats not afraid of explosions, very steep/ off camber trails that a sensible human would not attempt to drive a deuce up, or "shovel weinies") to "CAMP DIRTBAG"!!! Should be a great turnout!

:driver:
:beer:
:grd:
:jumpin:

TheRecorder

Will,
If you are taking orders for T-shirts, put me down for 3 XL and 1 L.
Let me know, I'll transfer $ to you for the reason BLK HMMWV mentioned.

hole

Well, first and foremost, Thank You to Will Wagner,his son Jake, and Floyd for coming to my place to fix Piglet ! Without them, I may not of made it this trip. That said, Piglet stops on a dime, er, maybe a quarter. Thanks again, as usual I owe you !:beer:

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paint and tires are done. Ready for Dirt Bag.
P.S. Thanks so much Mark.

Paint AND tires?! Dude, we gotta' talk! That thing looks bitchin' and makin' me want to get one.... or something like it!

Hope to see ALL the Clan Dirt out there and 'cause you'll be just down the road from my house a piece... am wondering... will Sat be a clean-up day officially?

ciao~!

P.S. a bit doubtful, I but might drive the beastie '08 out there if SF97 comes soon... fingers crossed.

Attachments