• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Camp Dirtbag

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe I should have worded it this way. One simple suggestion is that you keep explosions to a minimum between 12am and 6am. :-D

No mine trips, minimal explosions, WTF is next? No MVs?

I'll be up there with my air soft guns, root beer and Prius!

rofl

offroadrunner

No mine trips, minimal explosions, WTF is next? No MVs?

I'll be up there with my air soft guns, root beer and Prius!

rofl
Ooh, ooh, I bet we'd make an exception to the "no mine trips" rule if you brought the Prius - that'd be fun to watch goin' up that mine-road (and especially coming down)!

On a serious note: are we going to the same camp-site? I saw some comments about "alternates" some pages back, but never any confirmation one-way or another?

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, the smallest thing I own is a 2008 2500HD crew cab, Wasn't even sure I spelled Prius right.

:D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Base is the same spot. Luke, there is another......very close though.

maynard83

Well, I was hoping to attend with my 10 year old son but he has a baseball game on Sunday and my older son has an event at Anaheim Stadium on Saturday that we absolutely cannot miss.
I would like some T-Shirts though if possible but the link doesn't work for me. All I get is:
"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

BLK HMMWV

Mark
Just send Will a PM or email with what you need he will respond.
Sorry you won't be able to make it out . There will be more events in the future.

BH

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wood

PM me the qty and sizes so I can file it. Lots easier than reading threads!

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm thinkin' about making a couple of awards for this trip. Farthest traveled and stoopidest move of the trip. I got it last time, hope I'll be surrendering it! :idea: