• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fiberglass X Doors

M1165A1

Here is what the guy replied with last night. He gave me a phone number to call and it matches the one from CL.

" Well, Jason, I am a 74-year-old Vet with a Flip phone! LOL, I bought 34 Humvee and have closed my shop no website I have been in the business for about 15 years know all the major players, and have sold over 300 doors of all kinds. I have lots of references including a lot of police. One phone call will set you at ease. Check out my facebook. I just came back from Atlanta last Monday and brought back 5 sets and the last sold yesterday. I have two slantbacks here your welcome to come see. And at this low price you can see why I have trouble keeping them in stock. Most we dop ship Tim 419 901 6510"

I may call him at least and see what he has to say. It may still be a scam.

I can’t say scam or not but he has grammar, diction and spelling errors consistent with a Nigerian scammer - or a 74 year old dude with a flipfone.