• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fiberglass X Doors

M1165A1

Here is what the guy replied with last night. He gave me a phone number to call and it matches the one from CL.

" Well, Jason, I am a 74-year-old Vet with a Flip phone! LOL, I bought 34 Humvee and have closed my shop no website I have been in the business for about 15 years know all the major players, and have sold over 300 doors of all kinds. I have lots of references including a lot of police. One phone call will set you at ease. Check out my facebook. I just came back from Atlanta last Monday and brought back 5 sets and the last sold yesterday. I have two slantbacks here your welcome to come see. And at this low price you can see why I have trouble keeping them in stock. Most we dop ship Tim 419 901 6510"

I may call him at least and see what he has to say. It may still be a scam.

I can’t say scam or not but he has grammar, diction and spelling errors consistent with a Nigerian scammer - or a 74 year old dude with a flipfone.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would have to be able to pick them up or someone else pick them up before cash changed hands. I would be very cautious.

Hope it works out for you.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks