• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the m1028a2 done!!!

ryan77

Herculiner the bed this afternoon came out good had a little bleed on the sides where i taped off but for $80.00 bucks im happy!!!

Attachments

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm jealous, I always wanted a dually. You have an amazing truck to be proud of.[thumbzup]

EDIT: In fact your truck looks so good I gave you a reputation point..!

Last edited:

ryan77

Truck looks amazing. I wish I had one . Is the bed liner much work? Also how much material did you use?

Bought the herculiner kit from Menards it was $80.00. You just clean the bed and rough up the surface with the pad they give you and roll it on! Its messy stuff flings everywhere i have it all over my arms!!

sksAL

yes this m1028a2 cucv is sweet, i know b/c i was lucky enuf to have bought it! and to think i almost purchased a 85 cucv blazer a fewdays before instead. nice, but no where as nice as ryan77's restored dually, this truck can easily be a fine addition to a military museum with some clevis hooks and a few new labels. thanks again ryan!:grd:

sksAL

oh, and a new rubber floor mat, in any event- im still looking for a cucv blazer and after looking around here im getting a great education. my daughter wants one, at the least these military vehicles are safe and durable.CANT WAIT FOR THE BIG SNOW TO HIT!:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks