• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the m1028a2 done!!!

ryan77

Herculiner the bed this afternoon came out good had a little bleed on the sides where i taped off but for $80.00 bucks im happy!!!

Attachments

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm jealous, I always wanted a dually. You have an amazing truck to be proud of.[thumbzup]

EDIT: In fact your truck looks so good I gave you a reputation point..!

Last edited:

ryan77

Truck looks amazing. I wish I had one . Is the bed liner much work? Also how much material did you use?

Bought the herculiner kit from Menards it was $80.00. You just clean the bed and rough up the surface with the pad they give you and roll it on! Its messy stuff flings everywhere i have it all over my arms!!

sksAL

yes this m1028a2 cucv is sweet, i know b/c i was lucky enuf to have bought it! and to think i almost purchased a 85 cucv blazer a fewdays before instead. nice, but no where as nice as ryan77's restored dually, this truck can easily be a fine addition to a military museum with some clevis hooks and a few new labels. thanks again ryan!:grd:

sksAL

oh, and a new rubber floor mat, in any event- im still looking for a cucv blazer and after looking around here im getting a great education. my daughter wants one, at the least these military vehicles are safe and durable.CANT WAIT FOR THE BIG SNOW TO HIT!:jumpin: