• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally!

micmccon

I am very happy to report that I just received my Arizona title form GL today! As this is my first M.V. and also my first purchase from G.L. I am happy to finally have the paper! Now I can get going on fixin' up my deuce! I bought filters and oil and am ready to take it to the shop in the near future for some much needed TLC!:)

area52

Did you pay for a SF-97 and get an AZ title or what was the process?

Good luck with your deuce - you will find they are like rabbits, one leads to many more!!!

rofl

micmccon

I had read that the great state of Virginia didn't accept 3rd party SF-97's anymore and apparently GL knows this and just issues a title from another state rather than having problems with rejection at the DMV. I am glad they went the extra step so I won't have a problem. The DMV sucks to visit and waiting your turn and being sent away really sucks! They sent a bill of sale and a title.

micmccon

Yeah, the deuce and the boat can fight it out for top honors in the "wallet emptying " contest. The boat holds more fuel (80 gallons) and costs no less than a hundred bucks every time I take it out. I must be the dumbest S.O.B. around!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks