• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally!

micmccon

I am very happy to report that I just received my Arizona title form GL today! As this is my first M.V. and also my first purchase from G.L. I am happy to finally have the paper! Now I can get going on fixin' up my deuce! I bought filters and oil and am ready to take it to the shop in the near future for some much needed TLC!:)

area52

Did you pay for a SF-97 and get an AZ title or what was the process?

Good luck with your deuce - you will find they are like rabbits, one leads to many more!!!

rofl

micmccon

I had read that the great state of Virginia didn't accept 3rd party SF-97's anymore and apparently GL knows this and just issues a title from another state rather than having problems with rejection at the DMV. I am glad they went the extra step so I won't have a problem. The DMV sucks to visit and waiting your turn and being sent away really sucks! They sent a bill of sale and a title.

micmccon

Yeah, the deuce and the boat can fight it out for top honors in the "wallet emptying " contest. The boat holds more fuel (80 gallons) and costs no less than a hundred bucks every time I take it out. I must be the dumbest S.O.B. around!