• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't hear you either, since I was across town in a nice motel.

;-)

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wouldn't be the same without Kip, ........or Gimp, .......or Doc, ........or.........

Kip who all did we have paid down our side last year if you was in that group and paid let me no trying to make sure we are all together again this year.There is the possibility of another barn but not sure how it would work out as far as ulloading my have to locate a gas sipper and take a look around . Ya no whats i mean!!!

kipman

OK, I need to know who is coming and who will need a spot, we need to get this info to John ASAP so we can be in one area, I will call John as soon as we have a total.

1stSarge

OK, I need to know who is coming and who will need a spot, we need to get this info to John ASAP so we can be in one area, I will call John as soon as we have a total.
I need about 16 square feet. Enough to place a 4 foot table, a trash can to pick up the beer cans, an area to hide from flying peanuts, and in your sight to that you can guard my stuff while I go shopping… :-D

You know the $$$ arrangement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks