• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, if we build some shelving/multiple levels, the roof is tall enough, we could just get one space for everyone and pile it to the roof! And do bungee jumping in the evening...

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
is Buff gonna bring the bowling pins again? I'm gonna pick up a spare from that "dreaded 1 - 10 split" this year. And since the ear drum is all healed up, I don't even need to worry about getting peanuts in my ear :cookoo:

I'll even bet that's why I thought we were being so quiet with the ammo cans last year....I couldn't hear em.

kipman

I just spoke to John about the new SS barn, the spots will be about 22' wide, 8' deep, with a 8' area in front, 50.00 for one spot, I am liking this, easy to display with 22' of frontage, we have first dibs, John said the sides of the barn will open for good weather, close for Findlay weather, need some feed back.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I need to know who is coming and who will need a spot, we need to get this info to John ASAP so we can be in one area, I will call John as soon as we have a total.
I just PM'd Doc that i'll need one spot for sure, maybe two.
(So far it will be me, Camp 9 and 13 Mike, possibly Bob H)

Just make it one barn space for my associates and I.

Last edited:

oilcan

OK, I need to know who is coming and who will need a spot, we need to get this info to John ASAP so we can be in one area, I will call John as soon as we have a total.
99.9% sure I'll be there. And I'd be happy to split up a spot with someone.

You know, if we build some shelving/multiple levels, the roof is tall enough, we could just get one space for everyone and pile it to the roof! And do bungee jumping in the evening...
You'd probably just break your leg off, and some goon would hide it from you. Be careful, DH!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm in. I think I am going to use the 20-30 basic issue item lug tools and make some kind of a ring toss. $2 a throw gets you a prize or a beer.rofl

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kip, your always a day late and a foot short...

I'll split a space with someone. I hope to go, but not sure yet.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could actually go 3rds with 2guys, I only need a couple feet.

I'll need someone to do the legwork.

Westech

CPL
Well it should be a EZ going rally/event..... I wont be there!

so put that in your pipe and smoke it

anyone else smell something like beef jerky on Sunday at kips farm?

Last edited:

oilcan

The area we'll be in is considered inside, right? 10 by 10 feet?

I hope I don't bust my shin like last time I was there. Oh deer, that hurt!

oilcan

Right on.

That's tons of extra room I don't need, so splitting things up would seem to be the way to go.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whenever I'm there I can help watch over someone's space while they take breaks. I don't sell much small enough to fit in a space.

Ummmm, smoked deer jerky..................

Any pics of the smoker??? Kip?? Trashcan??

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks